Family Mystery Weekend Getaway
Something strange is happening at North Texas Jellystone Park™ and Boo Boo Bear ™ needs your help to unravel the unknown. He will start your training with games designed to develop your problem-solving skills, and see if you can earn your very own Junior Detective Badge! Everyone loves a good mystery, and we hope your family is no exception. Book now to find out if you have what it takes to close the case!
- Our little campers can help us find one of our Bears in a little game of “Hide N Seek”!
- As detectives in training, we will challenge you with Brain Teasers, “Missing Mementos” scavenger hunts, and expert-level games of “I Spy!”
- Write your very own riddle during our “Fill in the Blank” Mystery Story activity.
- Make your own Junior Detective Badge and Decoder Wheel to help solve mysteries around the park!
- We need your “super sleuth” skills to help Boo Boo Bear™ find where Yogi Bear™ lost his tie before the Dance Party starts!
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND-ONLY THEME.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.