May 7 - 9
You’re My Hero Weekend
We are celebrating America’s heroes among us from all walks of life; from first responders, health care workers, and moms, to our military and those who gave the ultimate sacrifice. We celebrate in their honor this month. Join us at North Texas Jellystone Park™ to experience a much needed weekend escape. Your family will enjoy some quality time and take part in our hero inspired activities. Learn more about the camping/”glamping” options available and remember to book your getaway, soon, to ensure a good spot for the Memorial Holiday Weekend.
- Join the hunt in our “Red, White and Blue” scavenger hunt throughout the whole park.
- Write a letter to a serviceman or woman who is currently serving in our military.
- Let’s celebrate the American spirit. Bring your decorations to deck out your site in patriotic fashion for our Site Decorating Contest.
- Bring your own fishin’ pole, bait, and phone for our weekend fishing tournament at Stafford Lake. Take your entry pictures at the measuring stations set up around the lake. Submit your catch entry photo to email@example.com . The Biggest catch during the tournament will receive a 1st place medal.
- Bear Prowls– Be sure to watch for Yogi Bear™ and friends as they will periodically be driving around the park. You can wave and take pictures as they drive by. Guests of all ages enjoy seeing our resident bears appear in various places throughout our resort for an opportunity to get a photo.
- Need a fun, family activity to do at your leisure? Drive around the park and go on a bear hunt. We have stuffed bears placed in the windows of cabins around the park. Feel free to place one of your own in the cabin or RV where you are staying to add to the fun. Please remember to take it back home.
- NOTE: This is a WEEKEND THEME.
- Please refer to the detailed activities schedule when published.
- Here’s a look at what activities are included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org
PIRATES’ COVE WATER PARK
LITTLE PIRATES’ COVE ONLY
- Open Saturday/Sunday, May 8 & 9, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- See OPERATIONS CALENDAR
- CAMPER ADMISSION $9.99/day or Multi-day pass for $15
GET OUR APP
For access to the activities schedule 1-2 weeks prior to the themed week, Park information, Activities Alerts, and more. download our “New” App by clicking on the icon below.
Login with NTXJP.