It’s beginning to look nothing like Christmas, but we’re going to make this week merry and bright for all ages at North Texas Jellystone Park.™ Yogi Bear™ and Friends want to have some yuletide family fun without the cold slowing us down. Join us for a week full of holiday season games and events to put you in the Christmas Spirit. Merry Christmas in July to all and to all fun camping!
- Just imagine melted snowball fights and singing carols on our karaoke stage.
- Play “Reindeer Games” like “Red Light, Green Light” and “Pin the Sunglasses on Santa.”
- Bring your Hawaiian Christmas shirt to compete in our “Ugly Christmas Shirt” Contest.
- Write a letter to Santa so he can get an early start on your Christmas presents.
- Get the family together and join in on our “Snowball Toss” or our “Santa Hat” Cup Stacking game.
- Don’t forget to paint a new Christmas Ornament for your tree this year!
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
NOTE: This is a WEEK-LONG THEME.
- Please refer to the detailed activities schedule when published.
- See all of the Fun Options available during your getaway.
- Here’s a look at the activities included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org