July 19 - 25
Family Christmas in July
Spend your family Christmas in July with us because It’s beginning to look nothing like Christmas. We’re going to make July a merry time of year for all ages at North Texas Jellystone Park.™ Yogi Bear™ and Friends want to have some yuletide family fun without the cold slowing us down. The lights and sounds of the holiday season without that pesky cold weather sounds like a truly fun family getaway. Merry Christmas to all and to all fun camping!
- Just imagine melted snowball fights and singing carols on our karaoke stage.
- Play “Reindeer Games” like the “Red and Green” Scavenger Hunt and “Pin the Nose on Rudolf.”
- The kids will enjoy the “Sleigh Ride” “Bear Roll” Train.
- The whole family will love the “Festival of Lights” Glow “Hey, Hey, Hey” Ride to look at the Christmas lights around the lake.
- Join us on Saturday night for our family dance party at The Backstreet Patio to enjoy music played by the DJ and outside games for the whole family.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodge ball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
NOTE: This is a WEEK-LONG THEME.
- The Activities Department is open daily for the summer season.
- Here’s a look at what activities are included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department email@example.com
PIRATES’ COVE WATER PARK OPEN FOR 2021
- Open daily 11:00 am – 6:00 pm, through August 15, 2021
- See OPERATIONS CALENDAR
- CAMPER ADMISSION $15/day or Multi-day pass for $25
- Reminder Campers, purchase your tickets to Pirates’ Cove at the Ranger Station
GET OUR APP
For access to the activities schedule 1-2 weeks prior to the themed week, Park information, Activities Alerts, and more. download our “New” App by clicking on the icon below.
Login with NTXJP.