Family Space-Themed Week
Load up your family and blast off into our Family Space-Themed “Galactic Adventure” week at North Texas Jellystone Park™! Spend your family getaway in the great outdoors exploring our “outer” spaces! Join Yogi Bear™ & Friends as they venture “out of this world” and play space-themed games and events all week long! Get ready for the best camping experience available on planet Earth!
- Build your very own Rocket Ship during craft time!
- Look to the stars and get starstruck singing on our karaoke stage!
- Embark on a journey with your friends and family in our Space Shuttle Relay
- Do your basketball skills defy the laws of gravity? Come play a game of Knockout at the Game Pavilion.
- See if you can follow the footprints throughout the park for our “Alien Invasion” Scavenger Hunt!
- Come show us your moves during our “Moon Walk” Relay Races.
NOTE: This is a WEEK-LONG THEME.
- Please refer to the detailed activities schedule when published.
- See all of the Fun Options available during your getaway.
- Here’s a look at the activities included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department email@example.com
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.