Family Labor Day Weekend Getaway
Yogi Bear™ and his friends think your family should enjoy a weekend getaway at North Texas Jellystone Park™ this Labor Day to celebrate all the work you have done this year. We invite you to our “Work Hard, Play Harder” Patriotic weekend where your family can make hotdogs, cook a few burgers, and make memories to last a lifetime. Book your stay, now, to enjoy a fun-filled holiday weekend at North Texas Jellystone Park™ .
- Join your fellow campers in a game of “Pic-a-nic Blanket” Scramble.
- Stop by the Art Zone and make a Patriotic Craft to take home as a souvenir.
- Search the park for all things Red, White, & Blue during our Scavenger Hunt.
- Put on your swimsuits and take a ride around the park on our Wet “Hey, Hey, Hey” Ride.
- Compete against some of the Activity Staff members in our “Campers vs. Staff” Sand Volleyball.
- Don’t forget to bring all your secret ingredients to prepare and participate in our “Chili Cook-off on Saturday night.
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND-ONLY THEME.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.