Family Labor Day Weekend Getaway
Yogi Bear™ and friends think you should have an awesome family Labor Day weekend getaway to celebrate all the work you have done. Before the seasons begin to change, we invite you to our Work Hard, Play Harder patriotic weekend! Make hotdogs, cook a few burgers, and be sure to bring your sunscreen for the best camping trip to end the summer. Fun weekend staycations start with us. Learn more on how to make a memorable weekend with your family at North Texas Jellystone.™
- Join your fellow campers in a game of “Pic-a-nic Blanket” Scramble.
- Stop by the Art Zone and make a Patriotic Craft to take home as a souvenir.
- Search the park for all things Red, White, & Blue during our Scavenger Hunt.
- Put on your swimsuits and take a ride around the park on our Wet “Hey, Hey, Hey” Ride.
- Compete against some of the Activity Staff members in our “Campers vs. Staff” Sand Volleyball Tournament.
- Don’t forget to bring all your secret ingredients to prepare and participate in our “Chili Cook-off on Saturday night.
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND ONLY THEME.
- Please refer to the detailed activities schedule when published.
- See all of the Fun Options available during your getaway.
- Here’s a look at the activities included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
ENTIRE PIRATES’ COVE WATER PARK OPEN SATURDAY, SUNDAY, & MONDAY
- CAMPERS GET IN FREE – See Details
- Open Saturday, Sunday, & Monday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- See OPERATIONS CALENDAR