Family Labor Day Weekend Getaway
Yogi Bear™ and friends think you should have an awesome family Labor Day weekend getaway to celebrate all the work you have done. Before the seasons begin to change, we invite you to our Work Hard, Play Harder patriotic weekend! Make hotdogs, cook a few burgers, and be sure to bring your sunscreen for the best camping trip to end the summer. Fun weekend staycations start with us. Learn more on how to make a memorable weekend with your family at North Texas Jellystone.™
- Compete against some of the Activity Staff members in our “Campers vs. Staff” Sand Volleyball Tournament.
- Come by the Bear’s Den to compete in our “Apple Pie Eating Contest.”
- In the evenings, you can gaze upon a beautiful Texas sunset while you ride our “Pic-a-nic™ Snatcher” “Hey, Hey, Hey Ride”
- Don’t forget to bring all your secret ingredients to prepare and participate in our “Chili Cook-off Saturday night at The Backstreet Patio while enjoying our Family DJ Dance Party and family fun. Make sure to keep an eye on your food at all times because Yogi Bear™ could be waiting to steal it at any moment.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodge ball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
NOTE: This is a WEEK-END THEME.
- The Activities Department is open daily for the summer season.
- Here’s a look at what activities are included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department email@example.com
PIRATES’ COVE WATER PARK LAST WEEKEND OPEN FOR 2021
Pirates’ Cove closes beginning September 7, 2021, for this season and will open back up for the 2022 season.
- The Pirates’ Cove Water Park is open September 4, 5, 6, from 11:00 am – 3:00 pm, this weekend.
- See OPERATIONS CALENDAR
- CAMPER ADMISSION $15/day or Multi-day pass for $25
- Reminder Campers, purchase your tickets to Pirates’ Cove at the Ranger Station
GET OUR APP
For access to the activities schedule 1-2 weeks prior to the themed week, Park information, Activities Alerts, and more. download our “New” App by clicking on the icon below.
Login with NTXJP.