Let’s wrap up summer with one last family summertime getaway! Come to North Texas Jellystone Park™ to get in on the fun we have for kids of all ages! This week’s activities are all about getting wet to cool down from that good ole’ August Texas heat. Be prepared! Camping with us, this week, is hazardous to dry clothing but great for family memories. Learn more about our camping options for a great summer vacation experience you won’t soon forget! Don’t crack open those books until your family has gotten in one last summer adventure with us.
- Join us down at the Sports Field to play a game of Kickball or Whiffle Ball.
- The Sports Field will also be where you can compete in our “Water Wars” event! No clothing will make it through this event and stay dry!
- Hop on our Wet “Hey, Hey, Hey” Ride and get soaked as you take a ride around the park.
- Stop by the Art Zone and get in one last Summer Craft before school starts again.
NOTE: This is a WEEK-LONG THEME.
- Please refer to the detailed activities schedule when published.
- See all of the Fun Options available during your getaway.
- Here’s a look at the activities included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department email@example.com
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
ENTIRE PIRATES’ COVE WATER PARK OPEN
- CAMPERS GET IN FREE – See Details
- Open Daily 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- See OPERATIONS CALENDAR
For the Best Experience, Get Our App
- Get CampersApp for Reminders & Alerts about Activities
- Access the activities schedule without needing a sheet of paper
- Access Important Park information, and more.
- Download the App. Just click on the icon below.