August 9 - 15
Let’s wrap up summer with one last family summertime getaway! Come to North Texas Jellystone Park™ to get in on the fun we have for kids of all ages! This week’s activities are all about getting wet to cool down from that good ole’ August Texas heat. Be prepared! Camping with us, this week, is hazardous to dry clothing but great for family memories. Learn more about our camping options for a great summer vacation experience you won’t soon forget! Don’t crack open those books until your family has gotten in one last summer adventure with us.
- Join us on either Wednesday or Saturday to play in the Foam from our new Foam Machine!
- Join us down at the Sports Field to play a game of Kickball.
- Who could forget about our “Water Wars”? For those of you who haven’t joined us for this activity, it’s a big water fight over at the Splat Zone. Trust us, you don’t want to miss it. You will definitely get wet.
- Another guest favorite is our Wet “Hey, Hey, Hey” Ride!
- Ride a bike around or catch a couple of fish in Stafford Lake. It’s catch-and-release, so make sure to throw them back
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
NOTE: This is a WEEK-LONG THEME.
- The Activities Department is open daily for the summer season.
- Here’s a look at what activities are included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org
PIRATES’ COVE WATER PARK OPEN FOR 2021
- Open daily 11:00 am – 6:00 pm, through August 15, 2021
- See OPERATIONS CALENDAR
- CAMPER ADMISSION $15/day or Multi-day pass for $25
- Reminder Campers, purchase your tickets to Pirates’ Cove at the Ranger Station
Pirates’ Cove Water Park is open daily for the summer season. Through Sunday, August 15th. Then, we return to our weekend schedule through Labor Day.
GET OUR APP
For access to the activities schedule 1-2 weeks prior to the themed week, Park information, Activities Alerts, and more. download our “New” App by clicking on the icon below.
Login with NTXJP.