A Groovy Family Getaway Weekend
Book your laid back weekend at North Texas Jellystone Park and get ready for a groovy family getaway weekend full of peace, love, and Yogi Bear ™ & Friends! Get nostalgic and travel back to the summer of peace and love from the 60s and 70s!! Chill out in one of our family pads, or bring your own pad on wheels. Take it easy and play some far-out themed games! Take a slow ride on our “Hey, Hey, Hey” Ride and Fire Truck! Have some fab family fun and sing some groovy tunes on our karaoke stage!
- Enter our “How Groovy Can You Get?” costume and show off your hippest threads!
- Swing by the Bear’s Den and “Come And Get Your Love” Face Paint!
- Have freaky fun crafting an outta sight drum, a tambourine, or a shaker musical instrument at the Art Zone to use at The Backstreet Patio!
- Don’t miss our Special Edition “Drum Circle” Family Dance Party at the Back Street Patio where you get to participate in the music! Bringing your own non-electric musical instruments is allowed and encouraged!
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
• Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck
• “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
• Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
• Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
•“Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND THEME.
The Little Pirates’ Cove Water Park only is not open.
- Here’s a look at what activities are included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department email@example.com
For access to the activities schedule 1-2 weeks prior to the themed week, Park information, Activities Alerts, and more.