Septembear 20 - 22
Who Dunnit? Family Mystery Weekend Staycation
Get the whole gang together for a “Who Dunnit?” family mystery weekend staycation at North Texas Jellystone™. Everyone loves a good mystery and we hope you are no exception. Something strange is happening at North Texas Jellystone™ and we need your help to unravel the unknown. We will start your training with games designed to develop your problem-solving skills, leading up to our “Who Dunnit?” Mystery Event. You will have fun on our “Where’s the Fire” Truck Ride and “Guess Which Bear” “Hey Hey Hey” Ride. For a real mystery challenge, you can’t miss this weekend!
- Our little campers can help us find one of our Bear’s in a little game of “Hide N Seek”!
- On Saturday Night report to the Bear’s Den for our “Who Dunnit?” Mystery Event and help us solve a mystery!
- As detectives in training, we will challenge you with word games, scavenger hunts, and trivia contests!
- Make your own Junior Detective Badge use your new skills to help solve mysteries!
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
• Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck
• “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
• Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
• Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
•“Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND THEME.
The Little Pirates’ Cove Water Park only is open Saturday Only from Noon–4:00 pm this week and admission is FREE to campers.
- Here’s a look at what activities are included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department email@example.com
For access to the activities schedule 1-2 weeks prior to the themed week, Park information, Activities Alerts, and more.