Family New Year’s Getaway
Can you believe it, folks! It’s time for a family New Year’s Getaway and a countdown to 2019 with Yogi BearTM and Friends. We would love for you to spend those last few days of 2018 at North Texas Jellystone ParkTM while having fun for the whole family and making fond memories. Planned activities include:
- 2018 Trivia Game – Test your knowledge and compete against other families
- Monday night we will be having a Countdown to 2019 New Year’s Eve Family party planned at our Backstreet Patio.
- The Dj will keep the party going from 8:00 till midnight.
- Stop by the Art Zone before you check out on Tuesday morning to make a take-home New Years Craft.
- Come join Yogi BearTM and his friends to make your own New Year’s Eve Hat and noise maker.
- Join in the fun family vs family Freeze Charades!
- Bring the last minutes of 2018 outside and see if you can win a free game of paintball by hitting all the countdown targets in the Shooting Gallery in under 10 sec.
- Come camp with the whole family and make the last moments of 2018 a fun and memorable family vacation.
- Gather a group and come join the Year in Review Scavenger Hunt!
- Join Cindy BearTM while she gathers everyone around to make the New Year’s Wishing Tree. Add your wish and see it every time you come back to North Texas JellystoneTM.
- Bring the family to the Backstreet Patio to catch a ride on the Best of 2018 Hey Hey Hey Ride. Draw a card and see what Best Moment you get to share.
We want to make sure you end 2018 on a positive note and create some family memories you can look back on for years to come.
Regularly scheduled Family New Year’s Eve Getaway activities at our family-friendly resort include:
• Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck
• “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
• Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
• Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
• Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
•“Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
See all of the Fun Options available during your getaway with us.
ACTIVITIES HOLIDAY HOURS
- December 22- 23 – 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Christmas Eve: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- ACTIVITIES CLOSED CHRISTMAS DAY
- December 26-30 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
- December 31 – 9:00 am-Midnight (Family New Year’s Eve Party 8:00 pm-Midnight)
- January 1-5 – 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
- January 6 – 9:00 am-Noon
- Pirates’ Cove is now CLOSED FOR THE 2018 SEASON & reopening at spring break 2019
- Here’s a look at the activities included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org
Access the activities schedule 1-2 weeks prior to the themed week, Park information, Activities Alerts, and more by
downloading our “New” App. Just click on the icon below and Login with NTXJP.