FALL FESTIVAL FAMILY WEEK LONG STAYCATION
Plan a fall festival family week staycation for all ages at North Texas Jellystone Park.™ Who says you have to wait for Halloween to start enjoying the spooky fun of the season? We like to kick things off a little early! All week long, October 24 – 31, we continue to celebrate our 12th Annual Yogi Bear’s Fall Fiesta with fun fall-themed and spooky activities for the young and the young at heart. Look no further for a great fall staycation at the best campground around. Learn more about how to plan your fall family week staycation with us.
This week is a week-long theme. We will have a full week of daily activity schedule events available.
- Here’s a look at what activities are included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department email@example.com
- Check out the detailed activity schedule here to see what fun we have planned.
Here are a few of the “Falltastic” themed events we have in store for you.
- Younger campers always get excited about our Magic Pumpkin Patch.
- The artists in your family will enjoy the Halloween/fall-themed crafts and the seasonal art projects available in the Art Zone.
- Those willing to test their skill can experience the Pumpkin Launch, one of our most popular family activities.
- Be sure to enter our pumpkin painting contest.
- Guests staying in the park can also decorate your site/cottage to enter our site decorating contest for prizes.
- Don’t forget to dress up in a spooky costume for our costume fashion show!
- Kids, bring your candy bag for our Trick-or-Treat Event.
- Also, Friday, bring your decorations to deck out your rental golf cart and join the Moonlight Madness Glow Parade
- Friday bring your decorations for our scarecrow decorating contest and our parade.
- Saturday, the Lost Maze is the place for night-time fun and scares. Take our tour and make your way through the Carnivale De Jinx haunt and carnival.
- Look no further for a great fall staycation at the best campground around, North Texas Jellystone Park.™
NOTE: Some Activities & Attractions will include an additional fee and or registration.
Registration/sign-ups will open the Friday or Saturday of the events during designated times, which will be announced on the activities schedule. Pre-registration & pre-payment will not be accepted via phone or email.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodge ball, paintball, and archery.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
The Pirates’ Cove Water Park is now closed for the 2021 season.
Access the activities schedule 1-2 weeks prior to the themed week, Park information, Activities Alerts, and more by
downloading our App. Just click on the icon below and Login with NTXJP.