May 26 - 31
Family Summer Vacation Getaway
Are you ready for a family summer vacation getaway? Summer is finally here and activities are running all day, every day, for our guests. Yogi Bear™ declares summer officially open for family fun. Come see us at North Texas Jellystone Park™ and we will get your summer off to a great start. From Laser Tag and paintball to hiking, biking and swimming in our pools we have got you covered. Whether you are looking for a week-long staycation or just want a weekend-get-away, start your summer with us.
- If you’re feeling creative, ceramics, t-shirts, tote bags, backpacks, or even tie-dye are available. Just stop by the Art Zone to make a souvenir to take home. The Art Zone is open all day.
- In the evening, the whole family can relax watching a movie in the Bear’s Den
- Or, enjoy the family DJ dance party at the Backstreet Patio with music and games to play and a bonfire.
- There’s also plenty of activities taking place on our sports field each day including our “Summer Relay Games”, kickball, wiffleball, and much more.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodge ball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
NOTE: This is a WEEK-LONG THEME. Please refer to the detailed activities schedule when it is published.
- Here’s a look at what activities are included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org
PIRATES COVE WATER PARK
Pirates’ Cove Water Park is open daily from 11:00 am – 6:00 pm for the summer season.
See Pirates’ Cove information for campers here.